APHRODITE HILLS GOLF
The first-ever leisure and golf development of its kind in Cyprus, the Aphrodite Hills Resort, is home to a magnificent 18-hole championship standard golf course, which spreads over 6,299 metres. Overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, the golf course also has a dedicated three-hole golfing academy and sumptuous clubhouse.
The third to be built in Cyprus, this award-winning golf course officially opened in 2002 and was designed by acclaimed architect, Cabell Robinson. Robinson believes Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens. Visually spectacular, the course expands through indigenous olive and carob trees and built on two plateaux separated by a dramatic ravine with outstanding views over the Mediterranean. A 130-metre gorge dividing tees at the par three, the seventh hole is the perfect opportunity to put your skills to the test!
Each hole has five sets of tee markers. There are competition and regular tees for men with two sets for ladies. Back or pro tees stretch the total length of the course for single figure and professional golfers but there is a shorter more enjoyable course for the average resort player.
Beginners and experienced players of all abilities are encouraged to learn and improve their game at the Aphrodite Hills three-hole golfing academy, where a team of resident PGA qualified golf professionals equipped with a full video swing analysis system can provide the very best one-on-one tuition.
With a large, double-ended driving range, a short game area with a large pitching and chipping green and a three-hole academy course, Aphrodite Hills golf provides the perfect environment for learning golf before progressing to the full course.
· 18-hole championship standard golf course designed by Cabell Robinson
· Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean
· A three-hole, fully-equipped golfing academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups.
· Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
· Three PGA qualified resident golf instructors - German and English speaking
· A double ended 350 metre practice range
· Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
· A luxurious clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
· A pro-shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel
2015 RATES in Aphrodite golf resort
Attn! Golf rates for 2016 will be published at the end of november 2016, ask your rates online!
Winter 2014 until Autumn 2015
Rate, Including Buggy seat
Low Season Dates
From 01.12.14 until 15.02.15
From 01.06.15 until 15.09.15
(€76 + €25)
High Season Dates
From 16.02.15 until 31.05.15
From 16.09.15 until 30.11.15
Ref. No.: Goldaphrodite