Jeep safari barbecue
A Jeep Safari day where the island’s beauty is experienced first hand, as well as some of the traditions. Teams are created according to the Jeeps, 4 to 6 pax per Jeep and each team consisting of 4-6 Jeeps. Each Jeep is provided with a road book with directions and a questionnaire to which answers will be found during the day. At the end of the day each Team selects one of its road books for the final point calculation.
The route takes the participants up to some quiet, scenic mountain roads where they enjoy the panoramic vistas and explore some tranquil mountain villages. Along the road, stop and look for the clues and for refreshments and snacks. The day’s activities will end at the picnic site where a barbecue lunch is enjoyed.
Return to the hotel by coach.
Challenge no. 1 At a village cafe participants are invited to prepare their own cup of Cypriot coffee over a sand cooker.
Challenge no. 2 Provided with a shopping list in Greek and with some pocket money, each team must purchase some ingredients for the barbecue lunch.
• Jeep rental 4-6 pax per Jeep, including insurance
• Road book and questionnaire
• Coffee preparation in an authentic kafeineon
• Shopping instruction (excludes pocket money for the purchase)
• Barbecue lunch (set up of charcoal and preparation of meats)
• Organization and coordination of the day
• CTO-licensed guides for the day
• Coach return transfer
This includes return transfers of Jeeps
• Cooler Bag with refreshments
Ref. No.: incentivejeepbarbecue