A day of pleasure and challenges between the various teams. The goal being to win the race against the clock. You will be invited to take part in a true Olympiad which will require team spirit. The group will be divided into different teams with an equal number of participants you will also have to elect a captain for your team. You will compete in pairs at the proposed games. Among one of your tests, you will have to find an original name for your team. These mini-Olympiads will be held in the ancient stadium of Apollo, Curium (Permission from the antiquities department is required)
Different activities will be organized , such as
a) Master Mind, Blind Artist, Ski Relay, Wine Barrel Relay, Giant Thai Puzzles, Giant 3D Puzzle, Giant jenga, French Bowls
b) Archery, Sack race, Throw Stone competition, Apple, Tug of war
• Transfer in a luxurious, air-conditioned bus
• Organization of the Mini-Olympiads
• English speaking Assistance
• Clear signposting of the location of each game
• Minimum 5 uniformed staff
• First Aid
• Lamination score cards for each team
• Refreshments (non alcoholic drinks) throughout the event
• Duration 2-3 hours
• Hiring of the site (subject to authorization of the Department of Antiquities)
Games in Antiquity
Participants and Master of Ceremonies (choice of any Greek God) evoke the Antiquity dressed in togas and sandals.
The games are opened with the lighting of the ‘Olympic flame’ and participants arrive in a procession.
The series of games takes place as above and the winner of each game is crowned with a laurel wreath.
• Greco-Roman style podium for winners
• Instead of champagne: shower from earthenware jug
• Teams named after Greek Gods – team identification item
Ref. No.: incentiveolympics