Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa 5*
Located on a small peninsula overlooking and adjacent to Coral Bay, a stretch of approx. 1 km of beach. 15 meters above sea level, 270° surrounded by the sea, overlooking the first Mycenaean settlement, Palaiocastro Maa, dated 1250 B.C.
• 15 minutes drive from downtown Paphos - 25 minutes drive from Paphos International Airport (PFO)
• 90 minutes drive from Larnaca International Airport (LCA)
• daily direct flights from all major cities in Europe to Larnaca and Paphos
Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa is delighted to welcome guests of 8 years and above only.
Several Suites at Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa are named after the Greek Gods and Goddesses. All guests are pampered and offered personalized service from attentive staff in beautifully designed elegant accommodations, all with sea view. Every room is as chic as it appears and includes; full marble bathroom, certain suites even include Whirlpools and personal saunas, lavish bathroom amenities, balcony, IDD cordless telephone set, internet access, satellite TV, Hi FI- DVD system, mini bar, and electronic safe to name a few. The deluxe one-bedroom suite goes as far as to offer "a bathroom for Me and a bathroom for You"!
· Double Sea View
· One Bedroom Suite
· One Bedroom Superior Suite -Corner
· One Bedroom Superior Suite
· Two Bedroom Suite
· Two Bedroom Executive Suite
· Hephaestus Executive Suite
· Gaia Suite
Restaurant & Bars
At Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa there is a selection of cuisines from new Cypriot to Sushi to fresh seafood, whilst BBQ evenings are held during the summer months. Let us treat you with some delicious local dishes and wine from the Paphos vineyards to enjoy while overlooking the spectacular peninsula and sea of Coral Bay.
· Psari Lebanese Restaurant
· Ippokambos Beach Bar
· Captain's Bar
· Sunset Lounge
· Lunch Corner
· Gourmet Dining
Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa 5** is a part of Leptos Calypso Hotels & Resorts. In case of large groups and conferences, the conference room of Thalassa can be used as additional for Coral beach hotel's groups.
Coral Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa is the perfect choice for small incentives or meetings. This deluxe boutiquecan be taken over exclusively for groups looking for something unique, private and extremely personal.
• Word Processing
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• Design and Graphics
The Coral Suite is the ideal room for a Board of Directors meeting, press conference or as a breakout room. Located on the mezzanine level and enjoys sea views, the Coral Suite offers privacy.
Capacity: Boardroom - 30 pax
Dimensions: 170 sq meters
• Four 18-hole Golf courses located nearby (min. 20 min by car)
• Horseback riding
• All sorts of water sports including scuba diving and snorkelling
• Tennis Court
• Cruising and fishing trips
• Hiking and cycling Skiing (winter only)
• Sightseeing Helicopter flights
• Bird watching
• Trout fishing and Grill
• Arts & Crafts Workshop & Center
• Picnics and outside BBQ events
• Romantic dinner settings
• Themed culture trails
• Wine tasting and Wine & Dine Experiences at a Monastery
• Social games
• Indoor Swimming Pool
• Gym & Yoga
• Wide CD Collection
Ref. No.: Micethalassa